Blogger Widgets

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Translate


I-am-frustrated-in-my-life-now-i-am-hopeless-what-can-i-do

Life is very adventure place where needs pleasure from heart but in busy life where we can find real pleasure. I am frustrated because i do not have close someone who actually love me even my wife like money not me. I need some help that where can i find my solution that is most important in my life. Life is so magical in the earth many people feel unhappy for everyday from home to office or working place. Human being is actually very connect with each other to solve problem or living together for happy life to survive well but when our human needs, home, foods, cloths,sex,more have needs that is very common in our life but when you full fill your all may you need another idea that is interesting for you , human being actually no way to be hundred percent happy but when you was child and your needs was zero where you was actually happy, look back your childhood may you can realize my desire is too high where my desire and working policy to reach that desire is not same that is why i am not so happy. When you love anyone but you are being ignored may be you are feel frustrated but this is not in our hand to control lover heart that is real pain in the world so avoid such type of lover who can hell your life permanently.

Pure Happiness  that is really can appear when you finished your work successfully and your hard work is make you smile.

Try make good friends whenever you need call them and enjoy party to make time happy way.
Flag Counter