Blogger Widgets

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Translate


working-in-long-time-very-frustrated-in-daily-life-in-my-working-place

i was working long time in one restaurant as a dish washer for long time work that was very frustrated for my life because my hands was so disgusting after continue working without any interval, ten hours work everyday. I did many place where my boss was not good for at least one hour interval for me. Working as a student was my life so boring because i was not attending my class because of my work time. Sometime i worked in hotel at night 2 pm to day 2pm where i had been too tired working long time work but i did not paid much more money for my college tuition fee. I suddenly left my job because i was so frustrated controlling my life balance with earning money and college then i decided to change my job but i did not find some better place because i had been as a international student and i had been limited to earn money.

I have seen my job worker too unhappy about their job condition that must have to comfortable. Love is one of the most important and good behavior from boss to staff because boss behavior could help better work for long time without help of boss you can not stay long time. 

We are human being so we need comfortable place to work but maximum place is not same what we want ,very rare place or rare boss is good for low paying salary stuff. 

I am talking about at time for only who earn very small amount money or who are really victim with boss behavior but i did not talking who are working in good position or whose salary is high.


Love what you work and wait until good opportunity ,that can come suddenly, so do not frustrated and do not leave your current work until you got another. because job market is not very easy may be for student.

waiting your comment please..........     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter