Blogger Widgets

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Translate


why-i-feel-bad-moments-again-again-in-my-life

Life is very uncontrollable every time that was past time in my life but now i feel very happy and can control my life. i have lost my past lover that was very emotional , uncontrollable situation. i took drug with friends, go to cabaret, enjoy lots but nothing is given me happy but sometime that was very nice moment. i did not control when i remember my past love life where lots of happy moments store in my head. I loved so much but time left me back where now i am job less and i have no more money because i lost my golden time where my loved involved but everything is lost .
But , i can  control myself very well and i am now getting rich day by day forgetting my past life. Now, i am very happy with my friends and family where we are very proud to present time enjoyment but it was not very easy task for me because you need mind control and to change mind what happened before. you have to must prove your past love was with one prostitute or a bad boy who never loved you. you must believe that all was only for enjoyment not for true love. so, remembering by thinking this you feel happy that you are not losing your true love that is present time exist with you that you can give one good girl or boy who can give you true love.

Who left you before, you must think that the are really like prostitute that have to believe you. They are only to fuck not for love. so, try to love new one who love you feel happy and choose better person who really care your life  because life is too short, you can not have lots of time to enjoy lots of people but you could be happy in real short time with lover who really care about you.

So if you can remove your past life memory you can read  book to help you survive your life very easy way. thanks, next we would discuss more topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Counter